Electroneum (ETN) Achieves Market Cap of $37.37 Million
Electroneum (CURRENCY:ETN) traded down 3.5% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on August 21st. In the last week, Electroneum has traded down 3.8% against the dollar. One Electroneum coin can now be bought for $0.0038 or 0.00000038 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptomate, Liquid, CoinBene and Cryptohub. Electroneum has a total market capitalization of $37.37 million and approximately $135,693.00 worth of Electroneum was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- TurtleCoin (TRTL) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Qwertycoin (QWC) traded 12.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Niobio Cash (NBR) traded 18.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Newton Coin Project (NCP) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BitcoiNote (BTCN) traded 9.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0106 or 0.00000106 BTC.
- CROAT (CROAT) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Citadel (CTL) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000028 BTC.
hashing algorithm. It launched on November 3rd, 2017. Electroneum’s total supply is 9,782,133,182 coins. Electroneum’s official Twitter account is @electroneum and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Electroneum is electroneum.com/blog. Electroneum’s official website is electroneum.com. The Reddit community for Electroneum is /r/Electroneum and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Electroneum
Electroneum can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Cryptomate, CoinBene, Bitbns, TradeOgre, Liquid, Kucoin and Cryptohub. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Electroneum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Electroneum should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Electroneum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Electroneum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Electroneum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.