FLO (FLO) Trading Down 15.3% Over Last Week
FLO (CURRENCY:FLO) traded down 10.2% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on August 21st. FLO has a total market cap of $7.21 million and $11,907.00 worth of FLO was traded on exchanges in the last day. One FLO coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0474 or 0.00000476 BTC on exchanges. Over the last seven days, FLO has traded 15.3% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Metrix Coin (MRX) traded up 11.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- BOScoin (BOS) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000075 BTC.
- Nasdacoin (NSD) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001532 BTC.
- Beetle Coin (BEET) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0089 or 0.00000089 BTC.
- Quasarcoin (QAC) traded up 18.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0079 or 0.00000079 BTC.
- Cashbery Coin (CBC) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0127 or 0.00000127 BTC.
- Shard (SHARD) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0333 or 0.00000334 BTC.
- Actinium (ACM) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0295 or 0.00000295 BTC.
- BitBall (BTB) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- MFCoin (MFC) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000107 BTC.
hashing algorithm. It launched on July 17th, 2013. FLO’s total supply is 152,045,086 coins. The Reddit community for FLO is /r/floblockchain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. FLO’s official website is flo.cash. FLO’s official Twitter account is @FLOblockchain and its Facebook page is accessible here.
FLO Coin Trading
FLO can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as FLO directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire FLO should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase FLO using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for FLO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FLO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.