ICON Price Tops $0.20 on Major Exchanges (ICX)
ICON (CURRENCY:ICX) traded 5.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on August 21st. One ICON coin can now be purchased for $0.20 or 0.00001946 BTC on popular exchanges including CoinTiger, Gate.io, HitBTC and Huobi. ICON has a total market capitalization of $96.75 million and approximately $10.64 million worth of ICON was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, ICON has traded 17.6% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002622 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $26.99 or 0.00266245 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00009806 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $133.26 or 0.01314385 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0677 or 0.00000667 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0167 or 0.00000165 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.22 or 0.00021860 BTC.
- Tezos (XTZ) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.12 or 0.00011029 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.42 or 0.00092920 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
ICON Coin Profile
Buying and Selling ICON
ICON can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, Upbit, ABCC, OOOBTC, Hotbit, Huobi, IDEX, DragonEX, OKEx, Bithumb, Bitbns, Allbit, COSS, Gate.io, HitBTC, CoinTiger and Rfinex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ICON directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ICON should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ICON using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ICON Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ICON and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.