Republic Protocol Price Up 2.5% This Week (REN)
Republic Protocol (CURRENCY:REN) traded 4.8% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on August 21st. One Republic Protocol coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0207 or 0.00000578 BTC on exchanges including $18.94, $5.60, $13.77 and $24.43. During the last week, Republic Protocol has traded 2.5% higher against the U.S. dollar. Republic Protocol has a total market capitalization of $13.12 million and $1.51 million worth of Republic Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Maker (MKR) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $491.97 or 0.04876634 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.79 or 0.00047506 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001250 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0157 or 0.00000156 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000083 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 15.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0199 or 0.00000198 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCCX) traded 12% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0201 or 0.00000199 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
About Republic Protocol
Buying and Selling Republic Protocol
Republic Protocol can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: $20.33, $24.43, $32.15, $7.50, $5.60, $10.39, $33.94, $50.98, $24.68, $51.55, $13.77 and $18.94. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Republic Protocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Republic Protocol should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Republic Protocol using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Republic Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Republic Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.