SpectrumNetwork Reaches Market Capitalization of $1,609.00 (SPEC)
SpectrumNetwork (CURRENCY:SPEC) traded 4.5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on August 21st. SpectrumNetwork has a total market cap of $1,609.00 and $3,593.00 worth of SpectrumNetwork was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, SpectrumNetwork has traded 3.3% lower against the U.S. dollar. One SpectrumNetwork token can currently be purchased for about $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on exchanges including Coinlim and EtherFlyer.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10,182.72 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $186.16 or 0.01830530 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $302.64 or 0.02975920 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $73.73 or 0.00725026 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $80.82 or 0.00794741 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.20 or 0.00011796 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $5.97 or 0.00058696 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $49.76 or 0.00489279 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $13.31 or 0.00130869 BTC.
SpectrumNetwork Token Profile
hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was June 28th, 2015. SpectrumNetwork’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 949,512,740 tokens. SpectrumNetwork’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for SpectrumNetwork is /r/SpectrumNetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for SpectrumNetwork is www.the-spectrumnetwork.com. The official message board for SpectrumNetwork is medium.com/@spectrumnetwork.
Buying and Selling SpectrumNetwork
SpectrumNetwork can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinlim and EtherFlyer. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SpectrumNetwork directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade SpectrumNetwork should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy SpectrumNetwork using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SpectrumNetwork Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SpectrumNetwork and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.