Substratum (SUB) Price Tops $0.0138 on Exchanges
Substratum (CURRENCY:SUB) traded down 6.6% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on August 21st. Substratum has a total market capitalization of $5.30 million and $6,557.00 worth of Substratum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Substratum has traded 20.9% lower against the dollar. One Substratum token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0138 or 0.00000140 BTC on popular exchanges including Kyber Network, Radar Relay, Tidex and OKEx.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002659 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $26.48 or 0.00268323 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00010060 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $129.97 or 0.01317125 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0667 or 0.00000676 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0167 or 0.00000170 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.20 or 0.00022342 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $9.30 or 0.00094241 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0425 or 0.00000431 BTC.
Buying and Selling Substratum
Substratum can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bitbns, HitBTC, BiteBTC, Kyber Network, Radar Relay, COSS, OKEx, Binance, Kucoin and Tidex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Substratum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Substratum should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Substratum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Substratum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Substratum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.