Tether (USDT) Achieves Market Capitalization of $4.02 Billion
Tether (CURRENCY:USDT) traded 0.6% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on August 21st. Over the last seven days, Tether has traded down 0.1% against the US dollar. One Tether token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.99 or 0.00009806 BTC on popular exchanges including ABCC, BitMart, IDAX and Kryptono. Tether has a market cap of $4.02 billion and $21.41 billion worth of Tether was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002622 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $26.99 or 0.00266245 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $133.26 or 0.01314385 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0677 or 0.00000667 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0167 or 0.00000165 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.22 or 0.00021860 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.42 or 0.00092920 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0432 or 0.00000426 BTC.
- INO COIN (INO) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.99 or 0.00019648 BTC.
Tether Token Profile
Tether Token Trading
Tether can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Gate.io, CoinTiger, IDCM, Iquant, TOPBTC, Coinut, Bibox, Bit-Z, ZB.COM, Bitfinex, DragonEX, Binance, CoinEx, Upbit, QBTC, OKEx, BTC-Alpha, Kucoin, Trade By Trade, DigiFinex, ChaoEX, BitMart, Liqui, Bittrex, Sistemkoin, Instant Bitex, LBank, Poloniex, OOOBTC, Kraken, C2CX, BigONE, Kryptono, UEX, IDAX, Exmo, BtcTurk, TDAX, B2BX, EXX, MBAex, ABCC, CoinBene, Huobi, Cobinhood, BitForex and FCoin. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Tether directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Tether should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Tether using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Tether Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Tether and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.