TrueUSD (TUSD) One Day Volume Hits $489.78 Million
TrueUSD (CURRENCY:TUSD) traded down 0.2% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on August 21st. One TrueUSD token can currently be purchased for $1.00 or 0.00010093 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, Cryptopia, CoinTiger and Bittrex. TrueUSD has a market cap of $193.31 million and $489.78 million worth of TrueUSD was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, TrueUSD has traded up 0.6% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002653 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $26.63 or 0.00268367 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010044 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $130.45 or 0.01314669 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0674 or 0.00000679 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0168 or 0.00000170 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.19 or 0.00022034 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.38 or 0.00094526 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0430 or 0.00000434 BTC.
TrueUSD Token Trading
TrueUSD can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Zebpay, Bitso, Kuna, WazirX, Koinex, CoinTiger, HBUS, Kyber Network, OpenLedger DEX, Bittrex, Cryptopia, IDEX, Crex24, Binance and Upbit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as TrueUSD directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TrueUSD should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase TrueUSD using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TrueUSD Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TrueUSD and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.