Unobtanium (UNO) Hits Market Capitalization of $14.36 Million
Unobtanium (CURRENCY:UNO) traded down 2.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on August 21st. One Unobtanium coin can currently be bought for approximately $71.51 or 0.00702367 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including C-CEX, CoinExchange, Bleutrade and Cryptopia. During the last seven days, Unobtanium has traded 23.4% lower against the U.S. dollar. Unobtanium has a total market cap of $14.36 million and $801.00 worth of Unobtanium was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10,185.32 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $301.98 or 0.02966926 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00001637 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00006853 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.06 or 0.00020267 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0614 or 0.00000603 BTC.
- Terracoin (TRC) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0348 or 0.00000342 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0205 or 0.00000392 BTC.
- PIXEL (PXL) traded 14% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000068 BTC.
- Zetacoin (ZET) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000019 BTC.
Buying and Selling Unobtanium
Unobtanium can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Bleutrade, CoinExchange and C-CEX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Unobtanium directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Unobtanium should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Unobtanium using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Unobtanium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Unobtanium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.