AdCoin (ACC) Trading 64.2% Higher Over Last 7 Days
AdCoin (CURRENCY:ACC) traded up 4.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on August 22nd. One AdCoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0047 or 0.00000046 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia, CoinExchange and Crex24. During the last week, AdCoin has traded 64.2% higher against the U.S. dollar. AdCoin has a total market capitalization of $75,163.00 and $28.00 worth of AdCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded up 24.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0047 or 0.00000046 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded up 24.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0311 or 0.00000818 BTC.
- Emerald Crypto (EMD) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0158 or 0.00000155 BTC.
- Bitcoin Scrypt (BTCS) traded up 8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0156 or 0.00000153 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Nyancoin (NYAN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- GlobalCoin (GLC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000040 BTC.
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on July 18th, 2017. AdCoin’s total supply is 32,513,136 coins and its circulating supply is 16,021,531 coins. AdCoin’s official Twitter account is @theadcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for AdCoin is www.getadcoin.com.
Buying and Selling AdCoin
AdCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24, CoinExchange and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as AdCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire AdCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy AdCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for AdCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AdCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.