BCE (BCE) – Investment Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Changes
BCE (TSE: BCE) has recently received a number of price target changes and ratings updates:
- 8/20/2019 – BCE had its price target raised by analysts at TD Securities from C$64.00 to C$65.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 8/2/2019 – BCE had its price target raised by analysts at TD Securities from C$63.00 to C$64.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 8/2/2019 – BCE had its price target raised by analysts at BMO Capital Markets from C$62.00 to C$63.00.
- 8/2/2019 – BCE had its price target raised by analysts at CIBC from C$59.00 to C$60.00.
- 8/2/2019 – BCE had its price target raised by analysts at Royal Bank of Canada from C$61.00 to C$62.00.
- 7/8/2019 – BCE was downgraded by analysts at JPMorgan Chase & Co. from an “outperform” rating to a “neutral” rating. They now have a C$60.00 price target on the stock, down previously from C$63.00.
- 7/4/2019 – BCE had its price target raised by analysts at National Bank Financial from C$58.00 to C$60.00. They now have a “sector perform” rating on the stock.
Shares of BCE stock traded down C$0.15 on Thursday, hitting C$61.88. 350,778 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 1,694,465. The firm has a market cap of $55.78 billion and a price-to-earnings ratio of 19.04. BCE Inc. has a 52 week low of C$50.72 and a 52 week high of C$62.75. The firm has a 50 day simple moving average of C$60.68 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of C$59.86. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 135.01, a current ratio of 0.57 and a quick ratio of 0.45.
The company also recently disclosed a quarterly dividend, which will be paid on Tuesday, October 15th. Stockholders of record on Monday, September 16th will be given a dividend of $0.793 per share. This represents a $3.17 annualized dividend and a dividend yield of 5.13%. This is an increase from BCE’s previous quarterly dividend of $0.79. The ex-dividend date is Friday, September 13th. BCE’s dividend payout ratio (DPR) is presently 95.23%.
Featured Article: Moving Average – How it Helps Investors in Stock Selection
Receive News & Ratings for BCE Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for BCE Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.