Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) Price Hits $0.71 on Top Exchanges
Bitcoin Diamond (CURRENCY:BCD) traded up 2.9% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on August 22nd. Bitcoin Diamond has a total market cap of $131.89 million and $5.30 million worth of Bitcoin Diamond was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Bitcoin Diamond has traded up 1.7% against the dollar. One Bitcoin Diamond coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.71 or 0.00006937 BTC on major exchanges including Gate.io, Exrates, BigONE and Huobi.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00003915 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded 11.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001109 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001785 BTC.
- Stealth (XST) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0511 or 0.00000501 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded 9.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00001887 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.58 or 0.00064520 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded 7.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BlitzPredict (XBP) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0918 or 0.00000851 BTC.
- Opal (OPAL) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0071 or 0.00000070 BTC.
Bitcoin Diamond Profile
Bitcoin Diamond Coin Trading
Bitcoin Diamond can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24, Binance, CoinBene, Exrates, OKEx, Huobi, Coinnest, HitBTC, BtcTrade.im, Bithumb, YoBit, Kucoin, Indodax, BigONE and Gate.io. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Diamond directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin Diamond should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bitcoin Diamond using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Diamond Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Diamond and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.