CustomContractNetwork Price Down 89.8% Over Last Week (CCN)
CustomContractNetwork (CURRENCY:CCN) traded 40.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on August 22nd. CustomContractNetwork has a total market capitalization of $8,131.00 and $10.00 worth of CustomContractNetwork was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, CustomContractNetwork has traded 89.8% lower against the U.S. dollar. One CustomContractNetwork token can now be bought for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on exchanges including IDEX, STEX and Mercatox.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $74.29 or 0.00726343 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.21 or 0.00011810 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000027 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0868 or 0.00000849 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 8.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.58 or 0.00015419 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0049 or 0.00000048 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0385 or 0.00000379 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0264 or 0.00000260 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0554 or 0.00000547 BTC.
CustomContractNetwork Token Profile
Buying and Selling CustomContractNetwork
CustomContractNetwork can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, STEX and IDEX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as CustomContractNetwork directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade CustomContractNetwork should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase CustomContractNetwork using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for CustomContractNetwork Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CustomContractNetwork and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.