DeepOnion Tops 24-Hour Trading Volume of $5,448.00 (ONION)
DeepOnion (CURRENCY:ONION) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on August 22nd. DeepOnion has a total market cap of $2.92 million and approximately $5,448.00 worth of DeepOnion was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, DeepOnion has traded 3.7% lower against the dollar. One DeepOnion coin can now be purchased for $0.18 or 0.00001775 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including BiteBTC, RightBTC, Cryptopia and SouthXchange.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00006793 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded up 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00003776 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded up 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001079 BTC.
- Stealth (XST) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0509 or 0.00000501 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001815 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $6.57 or 0.00064788 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BlitzPredict (XBP) traded 9.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0918 or 0.00000851 BTC.
- Opal (OPAL) traded down 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0071 or 0.00000070 BTC.
DeepOnion Coin Trading
DeepOnion can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, BiteBTC, Stocks.Exchange, Crex24, CoinExchange, Trade Satoshi, RightBTC, Coindeal, Kucoin and SouthXchange. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as DeepOnion directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade DeepOnion should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy DeepOnion using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DeepOnion Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DeepOnion and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.