Desire Trading Down 28.9% Over Last Week (DSR)
Desire (CURRENCY:DSR) traded 14.6% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on August 22nd. One Desire coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0018 or 0.00000018 BTC on major exchanges including Mercatox, Stocks.Exchange, CoinExchange and CryptoBridge. Desire has a total market capitalization of $16,410.00 and approximately $11.00 worth of Desire was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Desire has traded down 28.9% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $10,214.00 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $193.99 or 0.01902331 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $312.33 or 0.03062895 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $74.00 or 0.00725721 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $83.01 or 0.00814016 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.21 or 0.00011883 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 25% against the dollar and now trades at $7.45 or 0.00073098 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $51.06 or 0.00500721 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000027 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $13.39 or 0.00131338 BTC.
Desire Coin Profile
NeoScrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on October 15th, 2017. Desire’s total supply is 9,652,260 coins and its circulating supply is 9,052,260 coins. The Reddit community for Desire is /r/desireCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Desire’s official Twitter account is @DesireCoin. The official website for Desire is www.desire-crypto.com.
Desire Coin Trading
Desire can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange, Mercatox, CoinExchange and CryptoBridge. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Desire directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Desire should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Desire using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Desire Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Desire and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.