EXMR Market Capitalization Reaches $84,307.00 (EXMR)
EXMR (CURRENCY:EXMR) traded up 94.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on August 22nd. One EXMR token can now be bought for approximately $0.0072 or 0.00000070 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, IDEX and EtherDelta (ForkDelta). During the last week, EXMR has traded up 12.1% against the U.S. dollar. EXMR has a total market cap of $84,307.00 and approximately $130.00 worth of EXMR was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002354 BTC.
- ARBITRAGE (ARB) traded down 33% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001356 BTC.
- PeepCoin (PCN) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- NevaCoin (NEVA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000054 BTC.
- Harvest Masternode Coin (HC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000136 BTC.
- CryptoWorldX Token (CWXT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Axiom (AXIOM) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000108 BTC.
EXMR Token Trading
EXMR can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, YoBit and EtherDelta (ForkDelta). It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as EXMR directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire EXMR should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy EXMR using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for EXMR Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EXMR and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.