HyperCash (HC) 24 Hour Volume Hits $5.68 Million
HyperCash (CURRENCY:HC) traded up 2.3% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on August 22nd. During the last seven days, HyperCash has traded 38.9% higher against the U.S. dollar. One HyperCash coin can now be purchased for approximately $2.66 or 0.00026403 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Gate.io, Binance, Huobi and Bithumb. HyperCash has a total market capitalization of $115.97 million and $5.68 million worth of HyperCash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002678 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $26.91 or 0.00266716 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009958 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $135.12 or 0.01339030 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0673 or 0.00000667 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0177 or 0.00000175 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.20 or 0.00021787 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $9.82 or 0.00097297 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0430 or 0.00000426 BTC.
Buying and Selling HyperCash
HyperCash can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, HitBTC, TOPBTC, Coinnest, Allcoin, OKEx, Gate.io, Bithumb, Bit-Z, ZB.COM, EXX, Kucoin, Huobi and Binance. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as HyperCash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade HyperCash should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase HyperCash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for HyperCash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HyperCash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.