LiteBitcoin Price Tops $0.0005 (LBTC)
LiteBitcoin (CURRENCY:LBTC) traded 24.1% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 13:00 PM ET on August 22nd. One LiteBitcoin coin can now be bought for $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia and YoBit. LiteBitcoin has a market cap of $14,575.00 and $192.00 worth of LiteBitcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, LiteBitcoin has traded 1.2% higher against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded 14.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded 13.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded 24.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0311 or 0.00000818 BTC.
- Emerald Crypto (EMD) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0157 or 0.00000155 BTC.
- Bitcoin Scrypt (BTCS) traded up 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0152 or 0.00000150 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Nyancoin (NYAN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- GlobalCoin (GLC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000040 BTC.
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on August 11th, 2017. LiteBitcoin’s total supply is 172,585,874 coins and its circulating supply is 28,940,333 coins. LiteBitcoin’s official website is www.lbtc.info. LiteBitcoin’s official Twitter account is @Lite_Bitcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
LiteBitcoin Coin Trading
LiteBitcoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as LiteBitcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade LiteBitcoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase LiteBitcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for LiteBitcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LiteBitcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.