Phoenix Price Tops $0.0190 (PHX)
Phoenix (CURRENCY:PHX) traded 16.3% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on August 21st. In the last week, Phoenix has traded up 30.4% against the US dollar. One Phoenix token can now be purchased for about $0.0190 or 0.00000299 BTC on exchanges including Kucoin, Bitbns, Switcheo Network and Huobi. Phoenix has a total market capitalization of $15.74 million and approximately $753,294.00 worth of Phoenix was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Red Pulse Phoenix (PHX) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0066 or 0.00000066 BTC.
- Wowbit (WWB) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0102 or 0.00000103 BTC.
- ZCore (ZCR) traded down 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0743 or 0.00000749 BTC.
- Bridge Protocol (BRDG) traded down 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- CARDbuyers (BCARD) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- QYNO (QNO) traded down 47.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000035 BTC.
Buying and Selling Phoenix
Phoenix can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinrail, Kucoin, Bitbns, Huobi, Binance and Switcheo Network. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Phoenix directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Phoenix should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Phoenix using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Phoenix Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Phoenix and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.