Radium (RADS) One Day Volume Tops $1,228.00
Radium (CURRENCY:RADS) traded up 2.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on August 22nd. One Radium coin can now be bought for about $0.50 or 0.00004898 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Upbit, LiteBit.eu and Trade By Trade. Radium has a total market cap of $1.90 million and $1,228.00 worth of Radium was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Radium has traded 3.2% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.57 or 0.00025145 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001575 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000034 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0508 or 0.00000504 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded 11.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0277 or 0.00000275 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000161 BTC.
Buying and Selling Radium
Radium can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: LiteBit.eu, Upbit, Trade By Trade and Bittrex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Radium directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Radium should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Radium using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Radium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Radium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.