Recent Research Analysts’ Ratings Changes for Qorvo (QRVO)
Several analysts have recently updated their ratings and price targets for Qorvo (NASDAQ: QRVO):
- 8/5/2019 – Qorvo was upgraded by analysts at DA Davidson from a “sell” rating to a “neutral” rating. They now have a $74.00 price target on the stock.
- 8/5/2019 – Qorvo had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Needham & Company LLC. They now have a $90.00 price target on the stock.
- 8/2/2019 – Qorvo had its price target raised by analysts at UBS Group AG from $68.00 to $74.00. They now have a “neutral” rating on the stock.
- 8/2/2019 – Qorvo had its “market perform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Cowen Inc. They now have a $75.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $65.00.
- 8/2/2019 – Qorvo was given a new $70.00 price target on by analysts at Mizuho. They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
- 8/2/2019 – Qorvo had its price target raised by analysts at Morgan Stanley from $67.00 to $71.00. They now have an “equal weight” rating on the stock.
- 8/2/2019 – Qorvo had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Craig Hallum. They now have a $85.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $75.00.
- 7/19/2019 – Qorvo was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
QRVO stock traded down $1.20 during trading on Thursday, reaching $73.49. 1,162,853 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 1,364,577. The business’s 50 day moving average price is $71.37 and its 200-day moving average price is $69.57. Qorvo Inc has a 52-week low of $54.74 and a 52-week high of $81.21. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.23, a current ratio of 3.44 and a quick ratio of 2.30. The firm has a market capitalization of $8.48 billion, a PE ratio of 14.00, a P/E/G ratio of 1.77 and a beta of 1.09.
Qorvo (NASDAQ:QRVO) last posted its quarterly earnings results on Thursday, August 1st. The semiconductor company reported $1.18 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, beating the Zacks’ consensus estimate of $0.95 by $0.23. Qorvo had a return on equity of 15.77% and a net margin of 6.39%. The firm had revenue of $775.60 million during the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $738.98 million. During the same quarter in the previous year, the business earned $0.96 earnings per share. The firm’s quarterly revenue was up 12.0% compared to the same quarter last year. On average, equities research analysts predict that Qorvo Inc will post 4.3 earnings per share for the current year.
Several institutional investors and hedge funds have recently bought and sold shares of the company. Arlington Partners LLC bought a new stake in Qorvo during the second quarter valued at approximately $29,000. Pearl River Capital LLC bought a new stake in shares of Qorvo in the 2nd quarter worth approximately $42,000. Griffin Asset Management Inc. bought a new stake in shares of Qorvo in the 2nd quarter worth approximately $42,000. Quantamental Technologies LLC bought a new stake in shares of Qorvo in the 2nd quarter worth approximately $42,000. Finally, CSat Investment Advisory L.P. lifted its holdings in shares of Qorvo by 60.9% in the 2nd quarter. CSat Investment Advisory L.P. now owns 806 shares of the semiconductor company’s stock worth $54,000 after acquiring an additional 305 shares during the last quarter. Hedge funds and other institutional investors own 93.17% of the company’s stock.
Qorvo, Inc provides radio frequency (RF) solutions and technologies for mobile device, infrastructure, and defense and aerospace applications worldwide. It operates through Mobile Products (MP) and Infrastructure and Defense Products (IDP) segments. The MP segment offers cellular RF and WiFi solutions, bulk acoustic wave (BAW) and surface acoustic wave (SAW) filters, power amplifiers (PAs), low noise amplifiers (LNAs), switches, multi-band PAs and transmit modules, RF power management integrated circuits, diversity receive modules, antenna switch modules, antenna tuning and control solutions, modules incorporating PAs and duplexers, and modules incorporating switches, PAs, and duplexers.
Featured Story: How much can an individual set aside as a catch-up contribution?
Receive News & Ratings for Qorvo Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Qorvo Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.