Tezos Trading 1.8% Lower This Week (XTZ)
Tezos (CURRENCY:XTZ) traded 3.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on August 22nd. One Tezos coin can currently be purchased for about $1.14 or 0.00011216 BTC on popular exchanges including $50.98, $18.94, $32.15 and $10.39. Tezos has a total market capitalization of $755.08 million and $9.06 million worth of Tezos was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Tezos has traded down 1.8% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- GXChain (GXC) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009785 BTC.
- Apex (CPX) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0064 or 0.00000063 BTC.
- Smoke (SMOKE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0444 or 0.00001179 BTC.
- DAPPSTER (DLISK) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Tezos (Pre-Launch) (XTZ) traded 16.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.26 or 0.00049283 BTC.
Tezos Coin Profile
Buying and Selling Tezos
Tezos can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: $24.68, $7.50, $50.98, $10.39, $18.94, $33.94, $51.55, $32.15, $20.33, $24.43, $13.77 and $5.60. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Tezos directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Tezos should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Tezos using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Tezos Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Tezos and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.