Universe Price Down 46.6% This Week (UNI)
Universe (CURRENCY:UNI) traded 18.8% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on August 22nd. In the last seven days, Universe has traded down 46.6% against the dollar. Universe has a total market cap of $185,063.00 and approximately $13.00 worth of Universe was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Universe coin can currently be bought for $0.0023 or 0.00000023 BTC on popular exchanges including Crex24, BTC-Alpha and YoBit.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Pandacoin (PND) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- HiCoin (XHI) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- FORCE (FOR) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- DraftCoin (DFT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0151 or 0.00000148 BTC.
- Zennies (ZENI) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Ultimate Secure Cash (USC) traded down 27.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0065 or 0.00000064 BTC.
Universe Coin Profile
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on April 7th, 2017. Universe’s total supply is 90,088,534 coins and its circulating supply is 78,888,534 coins. Universe’s official Twitter account is @Unicoin_UNI. Universe’s official message board is forum.unicoin.pw. The official website for Universe is unicoin.pw.
Universe Coin Trading
Universe can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BTC-Alpha, Crex24 and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Universe directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Universe should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Universe using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Universe Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Universe and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.