Weekly Research Analysts’ Ratings Changes for Manulife Financial (MFC)
A number of firms have modified their ratings and price targets on shares of Manulife Financial (TSE: MFC) recently:
- 8/9/2019 – Manulife Financial had its price target lowered by analysts at National Bank Financial from C$27.00 to C$26.00. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- 8/9/2019 – Manulife Financial had its “outperform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Royal Bank of Canada. They now have a C$30.00 price target on the stock.
- 8/9/2019 – Manulife Financial had its price target raised by analysts at Cormark from C$30.00 to C$31.00.
- 8/8/2019 – Manulife Financial had its price target lowered by analysts at Evercore ISI from C$24.50 to C$24.00.
- 8/8/2019 – Manulife Financial had its price target lowered by analysts at Evercore Inc from C$24.50 to C$24.00.
Shares of TSE MFC traded down C$0.11 during midday trading on Thursday, reaching C$22.12. 1,010,473 shares of the company’s stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 4,907,973. The company has a quick ratio of 1.88, a current ratio of 4.96 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 42.05. The stock’s 50 day simple moving average is C$23.41 and its 200-day simple moving average is C$23.21. Manulife Financial Co. has a one year low of C$18.33 and a one year high of C$25.18. The company has a market cap of $42.75 billion and a price-to-earnings ratio of 7.75.
The company also recently announced a quarterly dividend, which will be paid on Thursday, September 19th. Shareholders of record on Tuesday, August 20th will be paid a $0.25 dividend. The ex-dividend date is Monday, August 19th. This represents a $1.00 annualized dividend and a yield of 4.52%. Manulife Financial’s dividend payout ratio (DPR) is 33.96%.
Manulife Financial Corporation, together with its subsidiaries, provides financial advice, insurance, and wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups, and institutions in Asia, Canada, and the United States. The company offers individual life, and individual and group long-term care insurance; and guaranteed and partially guaranteed annuity products through insurance agents, brokers, banks, financial planners, and direct marketing.
Further Reading: How much money do you need to begin day trading?
Receive News & Ratings for Manulife Financial Co Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Manulife Financial Co and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.