Project Coin Achieves Market Capitalization of $4,652.00 (PRJ)
Project Coin (CURRENCY:PRJ) traded up 5.9% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on August 23rd. In the last seven days, Project Coin has traded down 14.8% against the dollar. One Project Coin coin can now be bought for about $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, Crex24, CryptoBridge and Graviex. Project Coin has a market cap of $4,652.00 and approximately $13.00 worth of Project Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002656 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $27.23 or 0.00261474 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009643 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $136.20 or 0.01308017 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0688 or 0.00000660 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0182 or 0.00000175 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.23 or 0.00021436 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002493 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $9.90 or 0.00095039 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
Project Coin Profile
Project Coin Coin Trading
Project Coin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Graviex, Cryptopia, CryptoBridge and Crex24. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Project Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Project Coin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Project Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Project Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Project Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.