Republic Protocol Price Tops $0.0207 on Top Exchanges (REN)
Republic Protocol (CURRENCY:REN) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on August 24th. One Republic Protocol coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0207 or 0.00000578 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including $18.94, $24.68, $10.39 and $50.98. Republic Protocol has a total market cap of $13.12 million and approximately $1.51 million worth of Republic Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Republic Protocol has traded up 2.5% against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Maker (MKR) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $503.59 or 0.04977835 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.81 or 0.00047570 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001285 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0160 or 0.00000159 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0086 or 0.00000085 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCCX) traded 16.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0262 or 0.00000259 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0218 or 0.00000216 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
Republic Protocol Profile
Republic Protocol Coin Trading
Republic Protocol can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: $13.77, $5.60, $20.33, $32.15, $33.94, $18.94, $24.43, $51.55, $7.50, $24.68, $50.98 and $10.39. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Republic Protocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Republic Protocol should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Republic Protocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Republic Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Republic Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.