Republic Protocol (REN) Price Hits $0.0207 on Top Exchanges
Republic Protocol (CURRENCY:REN) traded up 4.8% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on August 25th. Republic Protocol has a total market capitalization of $13.12 million and approximately $1.51 million worth of Republic Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Republic Protocol has traded up 2.5% against the dollar. One Republic Protocol coin can now be purchased for $0.0207 or 0.00000578 BTC on major exchanges including $13.77, $33.94, $51.55 and $5.60.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Maker (MKR) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $510.68 or 0.04866633 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.82 or 0.00045944 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001220 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0161 or 0.00000153 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0084 or 0.00000080 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCCX) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0264 or 0.00000252 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0220 or 0.00000210 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
About Republic Protocol
Republic Protocol Coin Trading
Republic Protocol can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: $32.15, $5.60, $7.50, $10.39, $24.43, $51.55, $18.94, $33.94, $24.68, $20.33, $13.77 and $50.98. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Republic Protocol directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Republic Protocol should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Republic Protocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Republic Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Republic Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.