SpectrumNetwork Hits Market Cap of $1,183.00 (SPEC)
SpectrumNetwork (CURRENCY:SPEC) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on August 25th. One SpectrumNetwork token can currently be bought for $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on major exchanges including Coinlim and EtherFlyer. Over the last seven days, SpectrumNetwork has traded down 28.2% against the dollar. SpectrumNetwork has a total market cap of $1,183.00 and approximately $6,039.00 worth of SpectrumNetwork was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10,344.41 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $188.99 or 0.01833863 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $307.11 or 0.02980044 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $73.45 or 0.00712705 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $82.03 or 0.00795967 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.16 or 0.00011262 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $7.08 or 0.00068668 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $52.59 or 0.00510329 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- HedgeTrade (HEDG) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.82 or 0.00007986 BTC.
SpectrumNetwork Token Profile
hashing algorithm. Its launch date was June 28th, 2015. SpectrumNetwork’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 949,512,740 tokens. SpectrumNetwork’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. SpectrumNetwork’s official website is www.the-spectrumnetwork.com. SpectrumNetwork’s official message board is medium.com/@spectrumnetwork. The Reddit community for SpectrumNetwork is /r/SpectrumNetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling SpectrumNetwork
SpectrumNetwork can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinlim and EtherFlyer. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SpectrumNetwork directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade SpectrumNetwork should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy SpectrumNetwork using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SpectrumNetwork Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SpectrumNetwork and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.