Absolute (ABS) Trading Down 54.9% This Week
Absolute (CURRENCY:ABS) traded down 1.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on September 11th. One Absolute coin can now be bought for about $0.0026 or 0.00000025 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Graviex and STEX. In the last week, Absolute has traded 54.9% lower against the U.S. dollar. Absolute has a total market capitalization of $33,163.00 and approximately $1,724.00 worth of Absolute was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $82.88 or 0.00813160 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.52 or 0.00024729 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $22.70 or 0.00222695 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00005981 BTC.
- Oasis City (OSC) traded down 21.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0471 or 0.00000462 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 29.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002030 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00003378 BTC.
- Safe (SAFE) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.10 or 0.00010797 BTC.
hashing algorithm. It launched on June 4th, 2018. Absolute’s total supply is 13,342,098 coins and its circulating supply is 12,809,590 coins. The Reddit community for Absolute is /r/absolutecoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Absolute is www.absolutecoin.net. The official message board for Absolute is forum.absolutecoin.net. Absolute’s official Twitter account is @Absolute_Crypto and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Absolute
Absolute can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Graviex and STEX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Absolute directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Absolute should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Absolute using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Absolute Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Absolute and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.