Ambrosus (AMB) Tops 1-Day Volume of $272,490.00
Ambrosus (CURRENCY:AMB) traded down 8.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on September 11th. One Ambrosus token can now be purchased for about $0.0164 or 0.00000161 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Coinrail, RightBTC, Kucoin and Binance. During the last seven days, Ambrosus has traded down 6.1% against the U.S. dollar. Ambrosus has a market cap of $2.37 million and approximately $272,490.00 worth of Ambrosus was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002524 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009896 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $20.80 or 0.00204863 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $118.70 or 0.01169381 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0600 or 0.00000591 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0148 or 0.00000146 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $8.85 or 0.00087183 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.73 or 0.00017000 BTC.
- Atlantis Blue Digital Token (ABDT) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.28 or 0.00022317 BTC.
Buying and Selling Ambrosus
Ambrosus can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: RightBTC, IDEX, HitBTC, Kucoin, Coinrail, Gatecoin, Binance, EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and Mercatox. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ambrosus directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ambrosus should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Ambrosus using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ambrosus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ambrosus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.