Constellation Hits Market Capitalization of $9.52 Million (DAG)
Constellation (CURRENCY:DAG) traded down 4.2% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on September 11th. Constellation has a total market capitalization of $9.52 million and approximately $1.15 million worth of Constellation was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Constellation token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0112 or 0.00000110 BTC on exchanges including Kucoin, IDEX, Bilaxy and HitBTC. During the last seven days, Constellation has traded up 38.7% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.19 or 0.00041218 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $466.33 or 0.04582925 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0378 or 0.00000371 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded up 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0380 or 0.00000374 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCCX) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0294 or 0.00000289 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001126 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000069 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0114 or 0.00000112 BTC.
Constellation Token Profile
Constellation Token Trading
Constellation can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit, HitBTC, Kucoin, IDEX and Bilaxy. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Constellation directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Constellation should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Constellation using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Constellation Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Constellation and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.