Crave Trading Down 9.8% This Week (CRAVE)
Crave (CURRENCY:CRAVE) traded 10.9% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on September 11th. Crave has a total market capitalization of $177,609.00 and approximately $32.00 worth of Crave was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Crave coin can currently be bought for $0.0081 or 0.00000080 BTC on exchanges including BiteBTC, Trade Satoshi, Cryptopia and CoinExchange. Over the last week, Crave has traded down 9.8% against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- ShadowCash (SDC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0662 or 0.00001021 BTC.
- TeslaCoin (TES) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000058 BTC.
- Bitstar (BITS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0079 or 0.00000075 BTC.
- Bitswift (BITS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0379 or 0.00000665 BTC.
- Swing (SWING) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0175 or 0.00000174 BTC.
- Ratecoin (XRA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Moin (MOIN) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- WINCOIN (WC) traded down 23.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0574 or 0.00001417 BTC.
- ClubCoin (CLUB) traded 50.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0889 or 0.00000836 BTC.
- Hyper (HYPER) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0084 or 0.00000128 BTC.
Crave Coin Profile
Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. It was first traded on March 20th, 2015. Crave’s total supply is 21,909,579 coins. Crave’s official Twitter account is @CRAVECoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Crave is crave.cc. The official message board for Crave is forum.crave.cc.
Buying and Selling Crave
Crave can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, BiteBTC, CoinExchange, Trade Satoshi and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Crave directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Crave should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Crave using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Crave Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Crave and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.