DigixDAO Price Hits $13.17 on Major Exchanges (DGD)
DigixDAO (CURRENCY:DGD) traded 4.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on September 11th. DigixDAO has a market cap of $26.35 million and $733,734.00 worth of DigixDAO was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, DigixDAO has traded 14.6% lower against the U.S. dollar. One DigixDAO token can now be purchased for $13.17 or 0.00129488 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Gate.io, Livecoin, IDEX and HitBTC.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002518 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00009892 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $20.94 or 0.00205863 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $120.50 or 0.01184443 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0600 or 0.00000589 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0149 or 0.00000147 BTC.
- Tezos (XTZ) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00009902 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.84 or 0.00086867 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.74 or 0.00017060 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The DAO token is built on ethereum. The ICO – or initial coin offering – raised $5.5million to acquire the 85% of the DGD tokens. “
DigixDAO Token Trading
DigixDAO can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Radar Relay, IDEX, OKEx, Cobinhood, AirSwap, BigONE, Huobi, Binance, Bancor Network, Livecoin, Gate.io, Liqui, HitBTC and Bitbns. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as DigixDAO directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade DigixDAO should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy DigixDAO using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DigixDAO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DigixDAO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.