Emercoin Price Tops $0.12 on Top Exchanges (EMC)
Emercoin (CURRENCY:EMC) traded 0.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on September 11th. One Emercoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.12 or 0.00001139 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin, xBTCe, Upbit and Crex24. Over the last seven days, Emercoin has traded 3% lower against the U.S. dollar. Emercoin has a total market cap of $5.15 million and $15,604.00 worth of Emercoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Oasis City (OSC) traded down 40.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0358 or 0.00000352 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $16.23 or 0.00246929 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded 20.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Sprouts (SPRTS) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- MAZA (MAZA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- BitTokens (BXT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00007883 BTC.
- Internet of People (IOP) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0174 or 0.00000171 BTC.
- Universal Currency (UNIT) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0092 or 0.00000090 BTC.
- Neutron (NTRN) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000033 BTC.
- PX (PX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000015 BTC.
Emercoin Coin Trading
Emercoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LiteBit.eu, Crex24, Bittrex, xBTCe, Tux Exchange, Cryptopia, Livecoin, HitBTC, CoinExchange and Upbit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Emercoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Emercoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Emercoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Emercoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Emercoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.