IOST Trading Down 5.2% This Week (IOST)
IOST (CURRENCY:IOST) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on September 11th. One IOST token can now be purchased for $0.0069 or 0.00000068 BTC on major exchanges including Upbit, Coineal, Cobinhood and Kyber Network. IOST has a market cap of $82.38 million and approximately $11.44 million worth of IOST was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, IOST has traded down 5.2% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.13 or 0.00040676 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $474.49 or 0.04674475 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0383 or 0.00000378 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0376 or 0.00000370 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCCX) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0284 or 0.00000279 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001124 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0117 or 0.00000115 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.80 or 0.00027588 BTC.
IOST Token Trading
IOST can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: WazirX, CoinBene, ABCC, BitMax, Binance, Upbit, GBX Digital Asset Exchange, Bitkub, Cobinhood, Coineal, DDEX, CoinZest, Koinex, Bithumb, DigiFinex, DragonEX, Hotbit, Kucoin, Zebpay, Bitrue, OKEx, GOPAX, HitBTC, Kyber Network, Livecoin, OTCBTC, IDEX, BitMart, Vebitcoin, Ethfinex, BigONE, Huobi and IDAX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as IOST directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire IOST should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy IOST using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for IOST Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for IOST and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.