EOS (EOS) Trading 14.7% Higher This Week
EOS (CURRENCY:EOS) traded down 0% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM ET on September 13th. EOS has a total market capitalization of $3.47 billion and approximately $1.37 billion worth of EOS was traded on exchanges in the last day. One EOS coin can now be bought for about $3.72 or 0.00036215 BTC on exchanges including Ovis, Bilaxy, Cobinhood and HitBTC. In the last week, EOS has traded 14.7% higher against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ark (ARK) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002267 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded 7.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00000973 BTC.
- ADAMANT Messenger (ADM) traded up 88.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0286 or 0.00000279 BTC.
- SelfSell (SSC) traded 7.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000052 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded 16.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0086 or 0.00000084 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded down 17.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- ALAX (ALX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- Local World Forwarders (LWF) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- DasCoin (DASC) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0161 or 0.00000201 BTC.
Buying and Selling EOS
EOS can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Rfinex, Koinex, Huobi, IDCM, QBTC, Coindeal, Cryptopia, Mercatox, OpenLedger DEX, Hotbit, Livecoin, Bitbns, BtcTrade.im, DOBI trade, ZB.COM, Kraken, Ovis, Binance, Coinsuper, Fatbtc, Upbit, Instant Bitex, CoinTiger, Zebpay, RightBTC, Tidex, COSS, DigiFinex, CPDAX, GOPAX, CoinEx, Vebitcoin, Bitfinex, DragonEX, Gate.io, Bit-Z, Kuna, Cryptomate, Neraex, OTCBTC, OEX, BitFlip, Coinbe, Bibox, LBank, Poloniex, Bilaxy, Bithumb, Exrates, BCEX, Coinrail, Tidebit, Exmo, BitMart, BigONE, WazirX, HitBTC, Coinone, ABCC, CoinExchange, ChaoEX, C2CX, IDAX, CoinBene, EXX, TOPBTC, Cobinhood, OKEx, Liqui, YoBit and Kucoin. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as EOS directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade EOS should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase EOS using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for EOS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EOS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.