ExclusiveCoin (EXCL) Market Cap Reaches $435,963.00
ExclusiveCoin (CURRENCY:EXCL) traded up 2.8% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on September 13th. ExclusiveCoin has a market capitalization of $435,963.00 and $472.00 worth of ExclusiveCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One ExclusiveCoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0767 or 0.00000747 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Upbit, CryptoBridge and CoinExchange. Over the last seven days, ExclusiveCoin has traded down 2.5% against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $91.36 or 0.00891116 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003037 BTC.
- Davinci Coin (DAC) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000039 BTC.
- Stakenet (XSN) traded down 9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0619 or 0.00000604 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0108 or 0.00000106 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00005967 BTC.
- Endor Protocol (EDR) traded down 10.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000049 BTC.
- Compound Coin (COMP) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- ColossusXT (COLX) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- WeAreSatoshi (WSX) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002989 BTC.
ExclusiveCoin Coin Profile
ExclusiveCoin Coin Trading
ExclusiveCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, Upbit, CoinExchange and Bittrex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ExclusiveCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ExclusiveCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ExclusiveCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ExclusiveCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ExclusiveCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.