Gemini Dollar Hits One Day Trading Volume of $2.75 Million (GUSD)
Gemini Dollar (CURRENCY:GUSD) traded 0.3% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on September 13th. One Gemini Dollar token can currently be bought for $1.00 or 0.00009732 BTC on major exchanges including The Rock Trading, HitBTC, DEx.top and Bibox. In the last week, Gemini Dollar has traded up 0.2% against the US dollar. Gemini Dollar has a market cap of $8.35 million and approximately $2.75 million worth of Gemini Dollar was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002489 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009778 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $20.89 or 0.00203395 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $118.88 or 0.01157378 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0579 or 0.00000564 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0152 or 0.00000148 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.98 or 0.00087416 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.61 or 0.00015691 BTC.
- Atlantis Blue Digital Token (ABDT) traded up 11.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.28 or 0.00022136 BTC.
Gemini Dollar Token Profile
Gemini Dollar Token Trading
Gemini Dollar can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: DEx.top, The Rock Trading, HitBTC and Bibox. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Gemini Dollar directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Gemini Dollar should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Gemini Dollar using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Gemini Dollar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Gemini Dollar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.