Pinkcoin Price Down 9.2% This Week (PINK)
Pinkcoin (CURRENCY:PINK) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 13:00 PM ET on September 13th. One Pinkcoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0016 or 0.00000015 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including SouthXchange, Bittrex, Cryptopia and Cryptohub. Pinkcoin has a total market capitalization of $639,143.00 and $484.00 worth of Pinkcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Pinkcoin has traded 9.2% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $91.35 or 0.00889297 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003045 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000104 BTC.
- Compound Coin (COMP) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- WeAreSatoshi (WSX) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002989 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001399 BTC.
- EuropeCoin (ERC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001755 BTC.
- HitCoin (HTC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Xriba (XRA) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0090 or 0.00000087 BTC.
- Happycoin (HPC) traded 10% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0291 or 0.00000283 BTC.
Buying and Selling Pinkcoin
Pinkcoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: SouthXchange, Cryptopia, Cryptohub and Bittrex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pinkcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Pinkcoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Pinkcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Pinkcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pinkcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.