Quantis Network (QUAN) Price Hits $0.0010 on Top Exchanges
Quantis Network (CURRENCY:QUAN) traded down 0.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on September 13th. During the last week, Quantis Network has traded 3.2% lower against the U.S. dollar. Quantis Network has a total market cap of $5,724.00 and $64.00 worth of Quantis Network was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Quantis Network coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0010 or 0.00000010 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including TradeOgre and Crex24.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002480 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009706 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $20.96 or 0.00202843 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $117.93 or 0.01141449 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0576 or 0.00000558 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0154 or 0.00000149 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $8.98 or 0.00086940 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.55 or 0.00015022 BTC.
- Atlantis Blue Digital Token (ABDT) traded down 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.28 or 0.00022034 BTC.
Quantis Network Coin Profile
Buying and Selling Quantis Network
Quantis Network can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: TradeOgre and Crex24. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Quantis Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Quantis Network should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Quantis Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Quantis Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quantis Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.