Quantstamp (QSP) Price Hits $0.0115 on Exchanges
Quantstamp (CURRENCY:QSP) traded up 8.4% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on September 13th. Quantstamp has a total market capitalization of $7.10 million and approximately $175,086.00 worth of Quantstamp was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Quantstamp token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0115 or 0.00000111 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Binance, Huobi, DDEX and Kucoin. In the last week, Quantstamp has traded 5.7% higher against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002466 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009687 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $20.90 or 0.00201773 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $118.15 or 0.01140566 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0568 or 0.00000549 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0156 or 0.00000150 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $8.99 or 0.00086762 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.57 or 0.00015192 BTC.
- Atlantis Blue Digital Token (ABDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.42 or 0.00023479 BTC.
Quantstamp Token Profile
Quantstamp Token Trading
Quantstamp can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, Gate.io, Kucoin, Huobi, DDEX, GOPAX and IDEX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Quantstamp directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Quantstamp should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Quantstamp using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Quantstamp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quantstamp and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.