SingularityNET (AGI) Trading 11.6% Lower This Week
SingularityNET (CURRENCY:AGI) traded down 3.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on September 13th. SingularityNET has a total market capitalization of $13.16 million and approximately $252,238.00 worth of SingularityNET was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One SingularityNET token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0244 or 0.00000237 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Binance, IDEX, DragonEX and Liqui. In the last week, SingularityNET has traded 11.6% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002482 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009762 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $20.80 or 0.00202285 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $117.14 or 0.01139067 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0571 or 0.00000555 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0154 or 0.00000149 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.90 or 0.00086569 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 8.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.57 or 0.00015244 BTC.
- Atlantis Blue Digital Token (ABDT) traded up 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.37 or 0.00023061 BTC.
SingularityNET Token Profile
Buying and Selling SingularityNET
SingularityNET can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: DragonEX, IDEX, Tidex, Binance, Ethfinex, Liqui and Kucoin. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SingularityNET directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SingularityNET should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase SingularityNET using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SingularityNET Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SingularityNET and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.