Steem Market Capitalization Tops $54.46 Million (STEEM)
Steem (CURRENCY:STEEM) traded 1.2% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on September 13th. One Steem coin can currently be bought for $0.16 or 0.00001535 BTC on popular exchanges including Upbit, Huobi, HitBTC and RuDEX. Steem has a total market capitalization of $54.46 million and approximately $335,885.00 worth of Steem was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Steem has traded 6.3% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $10,294.71 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $297.52 or 0.02889330 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded 12.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $89.90 or 0.00873032 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00005431 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.97 or 0.00019147 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0528 or 0.00000513 BTC.
- Terracoin (TRC) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0308 or 0.00000299 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0205 or 0.00000392 BTC.
- PIXEL (PXL) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000059 BTC.
- Zetacoin (ZET) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000016 BTC.
Buying and Selling Steem
Steem can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bithumb, GOPAX, Upbit, Poloniex, HitBTC, Bittrex, Binance, Huobi, RuDEX and OpenLedger DEX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Steem directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Steem should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Steem using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Steem Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Steem and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.