Vertcoin Reaches Market Capitalization of $14.07 Million (VTC)
Vertcoin (CURRENCY:VTC) traded 22.5% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on September 13th. One Vertcoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.27 or 0.00002661 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinEgg, Bleutrade, Bitsane and QBTC. Over the last week, Vertcoin has traded 2% lower against the US dollar. Vertcoin has a total market capitalization of $14.07 million and $240,065.00 worth of Vertcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10,346.04 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $180.79 or 0.01749892 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $298.37 or 0.02888019 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $68.97 or 0.00667547 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $75.83 or 0.00734004 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.05 or 0.00010209 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.17 or 0.00059727 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $44.75 or 0.00433153 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- HedgeTrade (HEDG) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.94 or 0.00009093 BTC.
Vertcoin Coin Trading
Vertcoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bleutrade, SouthXchange, CoinEgg, Poloniex, Bitsane, LiteBit.eu, CryptoBridge, Bittrex, Trade By Trade, YoBit, Coinroom, Upbit, QBTC and Bittylicious. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Vertcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Vertcoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Vertcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Vertcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Vertcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.