Zurcoin Market Cap Tops $35,866.00 (ZUR)
Zurcoin (CURRENCY:ZUR) traded up 0.5% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on September 13th. One Zurcoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC on major exchanges. Over the last week, Zurcoin has traded 2.9% lower against the dollar. Zurcoin has a market capitalization of $35,866.00 and $7.00 worth of Zurcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcloud (BTDX) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- PlatinumBAR (XPTX) traded up 51.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0304 or 0.00000297 BTC.
- BiosCrypto (BIOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- AmsterdamCoin (AMS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Animecoin (ANI) traded 16.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000011 BTC.
Quark hashing algorithm. Its launch date was December 30th, 2013. Zurcoin’s total supply is 87,653,034 coins. Zurcoin’s official website is zurcoin.org.
Buying and Selling Zurcoin
Zurcoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zurcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Zurcoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Zurcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Zurcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zurcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.