DeepOnion (ONION) Reaches 24-Hour Trading Volume of $1,847.00
DeepOnion (CURRENCY:ONION) traded down 1.3% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on September 15th. During the last week, DeepOnion has traded down 7.1% against the U.S. dollar. One DeepOnion coin can currently be purchased for $0.18 or 0.00001738 BTC on major exchanges including Coindeal, CoinExchange, Crex24 and BiteBTC. DeepOnion has a market capitalization of $2.90 million and $1,847.00 worth of DeepOnion was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00005778 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00003389 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001020 BTC.
- Stealth (XST) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0519 or 0.00000500 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded 25.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002415 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $6.11 or 0.00058872 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded up 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BlitzPredict (XBP) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0918 or 0.00000851 BTC.
- Opal (OPAL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0065 or 0.00000062 BTC.
DeepOnion Coin Profile
Buying and Selling DeepOnion
DeepOnion can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BiteBTC, Coindeal, Trade Satoshi, RightBTC, CoinExchange, Cryptopia, SouthXchange, Kucoin, Stocks.Exchange and Crex24. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as DeepOnion directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade DeepOnion should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy DeepOnion using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DeepOnion Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DeepOnion and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.