Civic (CVC) Tops 1-Day Volume of $2.01 Million
Civic (CURRENCY:CVC) traded down 2.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on September 16th. One Civic token can now be purchased for about $0.0425 or 0.00000417 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Liqui, HitBTC, GOPAX and OKEx. During the last seven days, Civic has traded down 4.7% against the U.S. dollar. Civic has a market cap of $14.57 million and approximately $2.01 million worth of Civic was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002551 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009851 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $20.31 or 0.00199230 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $121.78 or 0.01194384 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0587 or 0.00000575 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0156 or 0.00000153 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.99 or 0.00088205 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.56 or 0.00015312 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Civic Token Profile
Buying and Selling Civic
Civic can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex, Liqui, OKEx, Upbit, ABCC, Livecoin, GOPAX, HitBTC, Kyber Network, Gate.io, Vebitcoin, COSS, Radar Relay, Kucoin, IDEX, Binance, Mercatox, Huobi and Bittrex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Civic directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Civic should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Civic using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Civic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Civic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.