Pascal (PASC) Achieves Market Capitalization of $3.37 Million
Pascal (CURRENCY:PASC) traded up 3.4% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on September 16th. One Pascal coin can now be bought for approximately $0.12 or 0.00001170 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CHAOEX, Poloniex and TOKOK. During the last week, Pascal has traded 22.1% higher against the dollar. Pascal has a market capitalization of $3.37 million and $154,072.00 worth of Pascal was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002552 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009780 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $20.37 or 0.00198837 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $122.07 or 0.01191537 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0586 or 0.00000572 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0157 or 0.00000154 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $4.05 or 0.00039520 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002431 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.15 or 0.00089308 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Average block time – 5 minutes 288 blocks per day105,120 blocks per yearNote: Average is an estimation, due to internal adjusting mechanism, real average time is a value between 4 and 5 minutes, having a range of 288-360 blocks/day or 105,120-131,400 blocks/yearPascal Coin use's 4 decimal values: ex. 15.1234 (15.12345 is not a valid value) Initial reward per mined block is 100.0000 Pascal Coins per block.This value will be divided by 2 every 420,480 blocks (average 4 years), so the next cycle reward will be 50.0000, 25.0000, etc. … until reaching 1.0000 Pascal Coin per block.The minimum reward will be 1.0000 Pascal Coin. After block 2,943,360 (avg 32 years) the block reward will remain a constant 1.0000Pascal Coin uses self-creating accounts. Each block produces 5 accounts3 operation types can be done with Pascal Coin: Transaction 1 to 1: A single and simple transaction, from one account to another account.Change Account key: Change Public/Private key of an account.Recover funds: Explained on the White Paper. This is to prevent lost keys/lost coins inside the Pascal Coin blockchain. This operation can only be done by miners when mining.Recover funds can only be executed after 420,480 blocks when no operations occur in an account (approx 4 years)In order to easily operate with Accounts, each account has 2 extra verification numbers. Account “0” -> “0-10″Account “1” -> “1-22″Account “12345” -> “12345-54″Cryptographic keys (elliptic curve keys) used by Pascal Coin can be one of: secp256k1 (like bitcoin)secp384r1secp283k1secp521r1See “SEC 2: Recommended Elliptic Curve Domain Parameters:” [http://www.secg.org/SEC2-Ver-1.0.pdf]Genesis block was created on August 11 2016 This coin has NO PREMINE. All coins have been distributed to miners from block 0.Note: Current blockchain version is 1. The Pascal technical's can only change with a blockchain version upgrade”
Buying and Selling Pascal
Pascal can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CHAOEX, TOKOK and Poloniex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pascal directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Pascal should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Pascal using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Pascal Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pascal and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.