Radium 24 Hour Trading Volume Reaches $652.00 (RADS)
Radium (CURRENCY:RADS) traded 0.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on September 16th. During the last week, Radium has traded 2.8% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Radium coin can currently be purchased for about $0.41 or 0.00004007 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Trade By Trade, LiteBit.eu, Bittrex and Upbit. Radium has a total market capitalization of $1.58 million and approximately $652.00 worth of Radium was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.04 or 0.00019825 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0678 or 0.00000660 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 14.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded up 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0798 or 0.00000777 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded 12.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0198 or 0.00000193 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded 12.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000161 BTC.
Buying and Selling Radium
Radium can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade By Trade, Upbit, Bittrex and LiteBit.eu. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Radium directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Radium should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Radium using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Radium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Radium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.