FLO Hits 24-Hour Trading Volume of $25,603.00 (FLO)
FLO (CURRENCY:FLO) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on September 19th. FLO has a market cap of $6.67 million and $25,603.00 worth of FLO was traded on exchanges in the last day. One FLO coin can now be bought for about $0.0438 or 0.00000435 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last week, FLO has traded 9.8% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Metrix Coin (MRX) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- BOScoin (BOS) traded down 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000057 BTC.
- Beetle Coin (BEET) traded up 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0087 or 0.00000086 BTC.
- Nasdacoin (NSD) traded 8.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0784 or 0.00000779 BTC.
- Cashbery Coin (CBC) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0199 or 0.00000197 BTC.
- Quasarcoin (QAC) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0078 or 0.00000077 BTC.
- Shard (SHARD) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0330 or 0.00000328 BTC.
- MFCoin (MFC) traded 6.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0179 or 0.00000178 BTC.
- Actinium (ACM) traded 8.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0257 or 0.00000255 BTC.
- ZeusCrowdfunding (ZEUS) traded down 93% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was July 17th, 2013. FLO’s total supply is 152,351,008 coins. The Reddit community for FLO is /r/floblockchain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for FLO is flo.cash. FLO’s official Twitter account is @FLOblockchain and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling FLO
FLO can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as FLO directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire FLO should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy FLO using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for FLO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FLO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.